The MORE4NRG project aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- To analyze good practice in energy targets and of tools for measuring energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources in the partner regions.
- To study the framework conditions necessary for generating development of and investment in regional renewable energy infrastructures.
- To support the less advanced regions in the partnership in defining or refining their energy targets, as part of their sustainable energy strategies.
- To develop an integrated monitoring tool for regions to follow their progress in achieving their energy targets.
- To disseminate the experiences and tools collected and developed to other European regions in support of their sustainable energy strategies.
- To encourage more European regions to set sustainable energy targets and commit themselves to the AER/FEDARENE declaration ‘European regions for energy efficiency and renewable energy sources’.